New Year, New you
“Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow “– Robert Kiyosaki
Have you been putting off getting your perfect smile? Looking for a brighter, straighter or fuller smile? Here at The Essex Smile Centre we are able to offer range of treatments not only to improve the appearance of your smile but also to help give you a more youthful appearance.
If you are looking for a whiter, brighter smile teeth whitening could be the perfect solution. Teeth whitening will help to remove staining and discolouration caused by ageing, smoking, diet and medications, making it a safe and effective way to enhance the appearance of your teeth.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening improves your appearance dramatically for a relatively small outlay.
- Teeth whitening boosts self-confidence and the personal feel good factor
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth and can help to improve the health of your gums
- A whiter smile tends to minimise the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving a more youthful appearance.
Teeth straightening can help to create a beautiful smile. At The Essex Smile Centre we are able to offer a range of teeth straightening treatments, including Invisalign. However, we focus in Invisalign because it offers the most discreet way to achieve the perfect smile. We have tried and tested all the other ways of teeth straightening and Invisalign always comes up tops. We offer a fantastic package which covers teeth whitening, retainers (fixed and removable) and contouring.
- Teeth Straightening can help to improve confidence and self-esteem, allowing you to achieve things you never thought were possible.
- Teeth straightening allows gums to be kept clean and healthy by easier removal of any plaque or calculus present. In the long term this can help reduce the risk of tooth loss due to gum disease.
- Teeth straightening reduces wear caused to your mouth and jaw, by clenching and grinding, because you wear night time retainers to keep teeth straight and protected.
- Teeth straightening can also improve your overall health. Your teeth and gums can provide a clear picture of your overall health. If you look after your teeth and gums you are also likely to look after the rest of your body.
Implants replace the root of a missing tooth and can be used to support crowns, bridges or dentures, depending on the number of teeth to be restored. Dental implants provide a permanent solution to patients who wish to effectively recapture the aesthetic and functional nature of their smile.
Dental Implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. A dental implant restores a lost tooth or teeth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth
- Dental implants can be a long-term solution lasting for over 15 years with a very low failure rate, if looked after.
- Dental implants help to retain the natural shape of your smile.
- Dental implants help preserve your bone levels, helping prevent further tooth loss
Over time when we laugh, smile or frown our skin loses its elasticity and the wrinkles in our face deepen and lines become more permanent. Anti-wrinkle injections can help to relax muscles which will improve and reduce the appearance of lines, giving you a younger, smoother appearance to your skin
- Anti-wrinkle injections are fast and easy, treatment can be completed in your lunch hour and you will then be able to return to work with very few visible side effects.
- Anti-wrinkle injections give instant results which improve in the 2 weeks after treatment
- Anti-wrinkle injections should last around 3-6 months before you will need a top up
- Anti-wrinkle injections are virtually painless
Why wait? Call The Essex Smile Centre today on 01268 742 333 and book your free smile evaluation and start you journey to a new you.