A Family-Run Dental Practice in Essex
Our award-winning practice is open late 6 days a week, allowing patients to access outstanding dental care in a comfortable, relaxed environment at a time to suit them.
We are a leading referral clinic for advanced dentistry treatments, including dental implants, endodontics and gum disease, and our friendly, experienced team are ready to welcome patients of all ages, offering solutions to every dental problem you may experience.
Take a look at our timeline of how our family-run practice reached it’s current position as one of the most respected practices in Essex, and explore our treatments, read testimonials from other patients, find out more about the team or get in touch to book a consultation.
- The Essex Smile Centre story begins back in 1968, when Declan and Stephen’s father Denis Keane purchased the premises to create Church View Dental Care.
- Associates Bill Anderson and Tommy Parker joined in 1981 and the practice continued to grow, establishing a reputation for great dental care in the Rayleigh area.
- Declan Keane came on board in 1992, followed by his brother Stephen Keane in 2003. The brothers took over ownership of the practice in 2004, further developing the practice and extending the surgeries
- Name changed to The Smile Centre in 2009
- Awarded MISmile provider of the year 2016
- Private Dentistry multi-award winners – Best Team and Best Practice 2016/2017