Here at The Essex Smile Centre, it is our priority to provide the best care possible and we pride ourselves on being Denplan Excel certified, which demonstrates our excellence in quality assurance, patient care and communication. We believe that preventative dentistry is the key to maintaining excellent oral health and we always endeavour to work with you to help you achieve a healthy smile. Our Denplan plans provide patients the opportunity to spread the cost of their routine dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts. So, you have the peace of mind, knowing that the whole family’s dental treatment is taken care of.
Still not convinced? Here at The Essex Smile Centre we have put together 5 benefits of joining Denplan
1. Spread the cost of your dental care
We offer three different plans to suit every budget and all members of the family, all of which are based on a fixed monthly fee. With a fixed monthly fee, it is easy to budget for your ongoing treatment and avoid any nasty surprises.
- Denplan Care covers you for all your routine dental treatment. This includes check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, fillings, extractions and periodontal treatment. The only additional fee you will have to pay is laboratory fees on crowns, bridges, inlays and dentures.
- Denplan Essentials covers you for all your preventative dental treatment. Including check-ups, x-rays and hygiene appointments.
- Children’s Denplan covers check-ups, a fissure sealant and polish.
2. Preventive oral health advice
Whenever you attend the dentist or hygienist will be able to offer you the most up to date advice on caring for your teeth and can help to provide you with the best oral hygiene routine possible to keep your teeth looking their best in between appointments. 90% of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health.
3. Ensure you keep your natural teeth for as long as possible
By attending regularly for dental appointments, any problems can be identified early, reducing the risk of needing expensive, extensive treatment. Routine appointments are included within all the plans, so make sure you book in for yours.
4. 24 hours worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can have the confidence of knowing that you are covered for any dental emergency and the Denplan team are on hand 24 hours a day to help. They will endeavour to find you a dentist to help get you out of pain and back on the go. You are also covered for up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury, ensuring that you smile can be put back to its best.
5. Protect the whole family
If more than one family member joins Denplan, paying from the same direct debit, you will be able to receive a discount on the monthly costs. The more people you add to the plans the greater the discount, up to a maximum of 15%. Denplan protects your entire family’s dental health.
Interested in joining one of our Denplan plans? Call The Essex Smile Centre on 01268 742333 and speak to one of our team today.