Discover the dental solution to Snoring and Sleep apnoea at The Smile Centre located in Rayleigh, Essex
Snoring is a sleep and breathing disorder that can have a negative impact on your personal relationships, but did you know snoring may also be a symptom of a serious health risk? Snoring is caused when the soft tissues at the back of the throat collapse- partially blocking the airway and causing the vibrations and noises that you experience during sleep. If these soft tissues at the back of the throat completely block the airway during sleep this is called obstructive sleep apnoea; a serious disease that causes a cycle of cessation of breathing and subsequent awakening during sleep.
Sleep apnoea has been linked to an increased chance of a range of serious health risks including:
- Heart disease
- Workplace and Driving accidents
If you suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnoea or snoring, at our dental centre located in Rayleigh, Essex we can provide oral appliance therapy to properly align your throat and help you achieve a
good night’s sleep.
Our customized dental splints are worn during sleep and help to properly align the jaw to create a clear airway during sleep. This actively reduces and can even eliminate the presence of snoring and sleep apnoea in our patients. If you snore or suffer from excessive fatigue during daylight hours, then you may wish to book a snoring and sleep apnoea consultation at our dental practice.
- The world’s leading oral device for snoring, sleep apnoea, temperomanidibular joint disorder, bruxism
- Tailor-made device individually designed by specialists
- Best for oral hygiene, suitable for long term wear in the mouth
- Made from ultra-resilient cast chrome cobalt alloy, outperforming all acrylic, plastic and thermoplastic devices
- Thin small and discreet, the Somnowell is amazingly comfortable to wear at night
- It works by preventing the lower jaw dropping back during sleep thereby preventing the closure of your airways – an effective stop snoring remedy
- The Somnowell Clear is one of the most affordable alternatives to the Somnowell Chrome
- It’s ideal for people who wish to trail an anti-snoring / sleep apnoea device before committing to Somnowell Chrome, as the cost of the clear appliance is less than the Chrome appliance
- It will help you experience the life changing benefits that can occur when your snoring and sleep apnoea are controlled or managed
For more information please visit www.somnowell.co.uk
- Sleepwell prevents the lower jaw from dropping back during sleep thereby preventing the closure of your airways – an effective stop snoring remedy.
- Sleepwell is a custom made mouth piece produced in a laboratory to fit your teeth
- Unique features includes a soft inner lining which allows side to side movement of the lower jaw for maximum comfort and retention
- The Sleepwell works by holding the bottom jaw in a slightly forward position. This action is similar to doing a chin lift in ‘First Aid’, by holding the bottom jaw forward by just a few millimeters allows the tongue to move forward and opens the airway significantly, allowing the passage of air more freely reducing snoring.
For more information please visit www.s4sdental.com
- Blue Pro is an immediate, efficient and cost effective solution for patients in the treatment af snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea
- The Blue Pro anti-snoring appliance is prefabricated and can be custom fitted in a single 45 minute appointment
- Blue Pro’s clickstop system allows the two mouthpieces to slide over each other and lock at the required level
For more information please visit www.bluepro.pro