Here at The Essex Smile Centre we are pleased to be able to offer Denplan plans that allow you to budget for your ongoing dental treatment by set monthly direct debit payments. Payments varying depending on your oral health needs.
We firmly believe that dental payment plans still remain the most effective way of paying for your dental care. We know they encourage regular attendance and this means that potentially costly and complex treatments are kept to a minimum and the plans have the added benefit of worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Denplan Supplementary Insurance) – assurance that if you are away from us help is always at hand.
Still unsure if Denplan is for you? We look at 5 benefits of making 2018 the year you put you first.
1. Reduce the risk of extensive dental treatment
Being covered for your routine dental appointments can help to reduce the risk of needing extensive, expensive dental treatment. By attending your dentist regularly, they will be able to identify any problems early, ensuring that nothing develops into a major problem.
2. Preventive oral health advice
At your appointments the dentist and hygienist will be able to offer advice and guidance on the best oral hygiene routine to follow in between visits. This helps to ensure that your gums and teeth stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible. 90% of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier to look after their oral health.
3. Access to 24 hours worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Should you experience a dental emergency when you are away from the practice, the Denplan team are on hand 24 hours a day to help and if you are abroad they can provide help and support on what to do in a dental emergency. Details of all the inclusions and exclusions can be found in your membership application pack which you will be given when you sign up to Denplan.
If more than one family member joins Denplan, paying from the same direct debit, you will receive a discount on the monthly fee.
5. Spread the cost of your dental care
With three plans available, The Smile Centre is sure to have one that meets your needs.
- Denplan care can cover you for all your routine dental treatment. This includes check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, fillings and extractions. The only additional fees you will have to pay is laboratory fees on crowns, bridges, inlays, veneers and dentures, which can save you a significant amount of money.
(Some exclusion may apply and will be detailed on your contract when you join)
- Denplan Essentials covers all your preventive dental treatment, including check-ups, hygiene appointments and x-rays, you will also receive a discount on any additional dental treatment.
- Denplan for Children
Like, Denplan care, the monthly fee for this payment plan is based on the condition of your child’s oral health and the amount of dental care they will need. Getting your children used to going to the dentist on a regular basis is vital and, as part of the plan, we will spend time talking about how best to look after their teeth from an early age.
If you would like to find out more information about Denplan and budgeting for your dental treatment, do not hesitate to call The Smile Centre on 01268 742333 and one of our team will be happy to assist you.