We have a great opportunity for a part-time book keeper to join our busy and expanding practice
We are looking to recruit someone with experience, who would enjoying working within a great team under the direction of the Managing Director and Clinical Director.
For this role you will need to have a positive, professional attitude, be extremely confidential and be willing to work as part of a team and adapt to the daily needs of the Directors.
Main areas of responsibility
- All aspects of bookkeeping and accounts
- Checking the bank account daily for incoming and outgoing payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Preparing PAYE for accountants
- Monthly and weekly reporting to Directors and the Board
- Ad-hoc admin duties as given by the Directors and Operations/Business Manager
- Preparing annual accounts to Trial Balance
- AAT Qualified
- Experienced in Xero an advantage but training will be given
- Previous knowledge of dental practice accountancy would be advantageous but not essential
- Very well organised and flexible
- Knowledge of work/excel/powerpoint
- Must be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to the changing needs of the role and business
- Works well under pressure
Hours to be agreed but negotiable. Must be able to work a full day on a Tuesday due to internal board meetings. Approx 25 hours per week.
Salary – Negotiable.
Or contact Michelle Murphy – Operations Manager on 01268 742333 for further details