Bruxism is the technical term for clenching and grinding of teeth..
People who suffer from Bruxism unintentionally bite down too hard at inappropriate times. In most cases, it is while they are sleeping.
- Do you suffer from chronic headache, migraines, neck ache or backache?
- Do you wake up with tightness in your jaw or face muscles?
- Do you get clicking in your jaw joint?
- Does your partner complain that you grind your teeth?
- Do you have teeth that are worn or chipped for no apparent reason?
- Do you have sensitive teeth?
- Do you have gum recession?
If so, then you may be one of the many people who suffer from nocturnal Bruxism. Why not speak to our dentist to find out if they help